Jamb Chemistry Tutor
Home tutor in Ikorodu, Lagos
Jamb Chemistry Tutor with well pronounced achievement of great results.
As jamb chemistry tutor, I have been handling the subject perfectly well since 2012.
- I have been able to speak the simple language of chemistry.
- The calculation parts of chemistry have been given special attention by me thereby given my students higher hand in jamb examination.
- I have dealt in detail with that aspect of chemistry, called organic chemistry. I have simplified the naming process in organic chemistry and gave a method for recalling the preparation methods.
- In addition to being WAEC examiner, I have also taught several numbers of students to overcome fear in the area of chemistry.
- I have a compilation of answers to jamb questions for some years, which are even self explanatory.
- I ensured that all my students are exposed to series of questions before sitting for their examination.
- All corrections and explanation done on assignments given before commencing the day's work.
Adekolejo M. also teaches
I am an agile,hardworking and resilient person with passions for excellence. I studied Biochemistry at the prestigious University of Lagos. I have been on the teaching field for more than ten years, preparing students for BECE, JAMB, SSCE, JUPEB and other A-level exams. To the glory of God, I have helped students in these categories to achieve their goals, as testimonies abound.
Mar 2005 - Sep 2009
University of Lagos
Sep 1999 - Sep 2003
Federal College of Education Akoka, Lagos.
Jun 2014 - Present
Shoms International Schools
Coordinate and harmonised all teaching and learning processes Coordinate both teaching and non-teaching staff. Ensure teaching curriculum are followed in the teaching-learning process. Acts as liaison officer between the school and ministry of education. Organises training and seminar for teachers. Cross check lesson notes submitted by the vice principal.
Vice principal and Teacher
Apr 2011 - May 2014
Teach the students according to the scheme, biology and chemistry. Assist the principal in checking and marking lesson notes Supervise the teaching-learning process. Ensure all statutory records are up to date.
Jun 2015 - Present
Shoms International schools
The following are my roles 1. Organised and coordinate teaching learning process 2. Marked and assessed lesson notes, to be sure is in line with the curriculum 3. Organised and coordinate various examinations 4. I was in charge of teaching Biology and Chemistry for higher classes
Vice Principal (Admin)
Mar 2011 - May 2015
My roles were 1. Coordinate teachers' welfare 2. Assisted the principal in the running of the school 3. Coordinated students' conducts and behaviour through seminars 4. I attended to classroom teaching in Biology and Chemistry
Jan 2010 - Jan 2011
My roles were 1. Teaching of chemistry to both SSCE and other students. 2. Preparing Lesson note for the teaching learning processing. 3. setting examination questions and marking
Biology and Chemistry Tutor
Mar 2006 - Nov 2009
Success point Tutor
1. Teaching of chemistry and biology as subjects to students preparing for WAEC and JAMB. 2. Drilling and constant engagement of the students before examination.