Senior Secondary School Chemistry Tutor
Home tutor in Ikorodu, Lagos
Senior Secondary School tutor with ten years experience and with excellent results recorded by my students.
1. I have been teaching chemistry for almost ten years both in the classroom and as personal tutor.
2. I am also at present Waec examiner since 2014, engaging in coordination and marking of chemistry 2 paper.
3. I have tried at every encounter to reveal to my students the secrets behind each of the topics in chemistry and the secret of making A's in the subject called, chemistry with ease.
4. I have developed series of examination questions at the end of each topic, for my students to be more exposed.
Adekolejo M. also teaches
I am an agile,hardworking and resilient person with passions for excellence. I studied Biochemistry at the prestigious University of Lagos. I have been on the teaching field for more than ten years, preparing students for BECE, JAMB, SSCE, JUPEB and other A-level exams. To the glory of God, I have helped students in these categories to achieve their goals, as testimonies abound.
Mar 2005 - Sep 2009
University of Lagos
Sep 1999 - Sep 2003
Federal College of Education Akoka, Lagos.
Jun 2014 - Present
Shoms International Schools
Coordinate and harmonised all teaching and learning processes Coordinate both teaching and non-teaching staff. Ensure teaching curriculum are followed in the teaching-learning process. Acts as liaison officer between the school and ministry of education. Organises training and seminar for teachers. Cross check lesson notes submitted by the vice principal.
Vice principal and Teacher
Apr 2011 - May 2014
Teach the students according to the scheme, biology and chemistry. Assist the principal in checking and marking lesson notes Supervise the teaching-learning process. Ensure all statutory records are up to date.
Jun 2015 - Present
Shoms International schools
The following are my roles 1. Organised and coordinate teaching learning process 2. Marked and assessed lesson notes, to be sure is in line with the curriculum 3. Organised and coordinate various examinations 4. I was in charge of teaching Biology and Chemistry for higher classes
Vice Principal (Admin)
Mar 2011 - May 2015
My roles were 1. Coordinate teachers' welfare 2. Assisted the principal in the running of the school 3. Coordinated students' conducts and behaviour through seminars 4. I attended to classroom teaching in Biology and Chemistry
Jan 2010 - Jan 2011
My roles were 1. Teaching of chemistry to both SSCE and other students. 2. Preparing Lesson note for the teaching learning processing. 3. setting examination questions and marking
Biology and Chemistry Tutor
Mar 2006 - Nov 2009
Success point Tutor
1. Teaching of chemistry and biology as subjects to students preparing for WAEC and JAMB. 2. Drilling and constant engagement of the students before examination.