Common Entrance Math Tutor
Home tutor in Ikorodu, Lagos
I am a highly experienced tutor with subject expertise. Friendly and energetic professional with four good years experience in preparing pupils for common entrance examination by;
- assisting pupils in mastering mathematical concepts needed to pass common entrance examination
- remaining up-to-date with current common entrance guidelines and modern teaching methods
- evaluating pupils progress and adjust instruction based on feedback
- conducting timed practice exams to help pupils feel comfortable during examination
- motivating the pupils and instill high confidence in them towards the exam in the course of preparations
- good working relationships with pupils and parents and keep good rapport over time
The above listed methods have proven to be highly accurate and efficient in the past because of the success rate of the previous pupils and several testimonies given by the parents. Also, the methods had given previous pupils strong background in approaching mathematics and other subjects in their secondary levels as well.
Oguntade Y. also teaches
I have HND in Mechanical Engineering from The Federal Polytechnic,Ilaro.I strive for excellence and ensure i achieve positive results in all positions i found myself
I have four years of cognate experience in teaching which cut across secondary and primary levels in both private and government schools. Also as a private tutor, I have achieved a lot of positive results teaching mathematics at the primary level and junior secondary.
With my experience and mind filled with positive attitudes, I will impact massively to the students in my care academically and morally.
HND Mechanical Engineering
Sep 2011 - Dec 2013
Federal polytechnic ilaro
Classroom/ Subject Teacher
Mar 2017 - Present
Owode Primary School, Ibelefun
• Delivers lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities • Achieved high literacy ability among the pupils by using peer mentoring method. Three out of five pupils con now read properly. • Ensures discipline and orderliness among the pupils • Increases the performances of the upper primary pupils in mathematics . Over 70% success for about two sessions. • Participates in extra curricular activities such as outings ,social activities and sporting events. • Took charge of repair and maintenance of the school chair and tables • Give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils progress and development. • Communicate frequently with parents and school management of pupils progress and development • Ensures safety at all time among the pupils
Sep 2016 - Mar 2017
Lajo Community Secondary School
Pioneered the school JET club/ Young Farmers club Coordinated all sports activities in the school Keep academics and non academics records of students Was in charge of the use and keeping of school facilities Taught mathematics and Basic Technology
Sep 2010 - Sep 2011
United Nigerian Textile Plc
Power plant maintenance and repair Automobile maintenance and repair Refrigeration and Air-conditioning maintenance Records repair and machine maintenance information Install,replace or change machine parts and attachments according to production specifications.
Mathematics Teacher (NYSC)
Mar 2014 - Mar 2015
New Era College
Taught mathematics at junior classe