Common Entrance Math Tutor
Home tutor in Bwari, Abuja
Math Tutor with 12 years Experience
I am engineer and IT practitioner, I have been tutoring students privately in maths, since I was in the university, over ten years now. My students have been performing excellently well in their school and external examinations. I have taught well over ten students privately. The last junior secondary school NECO exam, 2019, one of my students had an A in maths.
My teaching methods, is to make the subject more explicit to the students and provide simple and faster approach in solving complex problems. Besides, I do allow my students to give suggestions or make inputs, in a way of developing their confidence.
1) Teaching pupils/ students the best approach in solving Mathematics problems.
2) Preparing pupils/ students for external Mathematics examination
3) Preparing, evaluating and marking pupils’/ students’ examination questions and answers.
Currently, I am preparing students for common entrance, JSS WAEC/NECO and SSCE WAEC/NECO Math exams
Nzube E. also teaches
I am a graduate of Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka in Anambra state. I have several years of teaching experience both in Lagos and Abuja were i currently reside. I also have a flair in Information and Communication Technology, presently i am a member of Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA).
B.ENG Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Apr 1997 - Nov 2004
Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Nov 2015 - Jul 2018
Ade - Ola International School
1) Preparing lessons and teaching pupils/ students on Mathematics 2) Preparing lesson notes for teaching. 3) Preparing, evaluating and marking pupils’/ students’ examination questions.
Oct 2007 - Feb 2014
Ayotayo Comprehensive school
1) Teaching pupils and students on various aspects regarding Information and Communication Technology (ICT). 2) Preparing lesson notes for teaching. 3) Preparing, evaluating and marking pupils’/ students’ examination questions
Mar 2019 - Present
I teach pupils mathematics and quantitative reasoning from grades 3 to 6. Also prepare pupils for common entrance examination and external examinations in mathematics.
Apr 2014 - Nov 2014
Mutual Benefits Assurance, Plc
Marketing insurance products to individuals, both life and non life policies and renewing customers' insurance products.