Senior Secondary School Government Tutor
Home tutor in Surulere Lagos State, Lagos
As a Senior secondary school government teacher
1. Help the student understand Government by explaining with teaching aids such as video, audio and diagrams. I like using videos so the students can understand things better and faster and this will also introduce a better and fun way of learning
2. Treat current affairs as a sub-topics, so the student can relate the events of the past government with those of the present government . This will create a practical class for the student.
3. Weekly or monthly assessment will be performed, in order to know what the student can recall from previous classes. If a student can't recall, extra time will be allocated to the teaching of those topics not understood.
4. Counseling a student with parents approval. This will able me to talk to the parents if the student has a problem that is affecting his/her education.
5. A class can have a duration of 2 hours, 1 hour or more, it depends in the parents request.
Ogidan E. also teaches
, I am a final year student from Tai Solarin university of education Ogun State. Where I study education in French and Literature.
B.Tech Education And French
Jan 2014 - Present
Tai Solarin University of Education
Sep 2015 - Jul 2016
Tai Solarin university of education secondary school
Teaching French language. Setting evaluation questions. Preparing SSCE students for WAEC