Common Entrance Math Tutor
Home tutor in Municipal Area Council, Abuja
Common Entrance Math Tutor with 6 years Experience and 22 Straight A's ex-students
As a Maths teacher, my main job tasks and responsibilities
- I plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- I develop schemes of work and lesson plans
- establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- I prepare classroom for class activities
- I provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities
- I identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs
- I instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- I use relevant technology to support instruction
- I observe and evaluate student's performance and development
- I assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
- I provide appropriate feedback on work
- I encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
- I maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development
- I update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by law, district policies and school regulations
- I prepare required reports on students and activities
- and I manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
TSE T. also teaches
I am a graduate of Biology Education from the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
I have 6 years teaching experience in private lessons, tutoring subjects like Biology, Agriculture, Basic Science, Civic Education, Computer Science, and physics.
I live in Abuja where I have successfully tutored over two 2 years, I was formerly in Makurdi where I taught for 3 years and teaching over 40 students to pass various school examinations at both National and International levels.
My rare skills of imparting knowledge remains my major strength as my students remain highly motivated and successful even after my reign as their tutor.
B.Sc Education And Biology
Jan 2009 - Sep 2015
University of Agriculture, Makurdi
Sep 2018 - Present
Abuja Capital International School, Gwarinpa, FCT-Abuja
I as aprofessional teachers gives special attention to nurturing a student's interests and self-confidence. Teaching skills is continually sharpened, conferences are been attend, lessons and tips are shared with other teachers, online and in person
Biology and computer Science teacher
May 2016 - Apr 2017
Girls’ High School
The intelligent use of technology in Girls’ High School has transformed and improved almost every aspect of school, this helped so much in modernizing the nature of curriculum, student assignments, parental connections, and administration. The school has enlist professionals to act as instructors and mentors for students.
Biology (SSS 1) and Basic studies (JSS 2)
Aug 2011 - Jan 2013
United Secondary School
Here assessment was expanded beyond simple test scores to instead provide a detailed, continuous profile of student strengths and weaknesses.
basic science & computer science teacher
May 2018 - Jul 2018
Omsteph Internation Nur/Pri & Sec. Sch.
I make sure students go beyond the textbook to study complex topics based on real-world issues, students work together on project teams and they are guided by me, students learn the skills of collaborating, managing emotions, and resolving conflicts in groups.
Aug 2018 - Sep 2018
Justbelieve Preparatory School
I help develop social and emotional skills, provide a valuable foundation for the students lives as workers, family members, and citizens
Sep 2018 - Present
Abuja Capital International College, Gwarinpa, Abuja
1. As a competent high school biology teacher, I engage in curricula development 2. I carry out lab experiments and other scientific investigations 3. I also present lessons and evaluate student performance. 4. I am also in-charge of preparing and grading examinations 5. working with parents on student performance and 6. supervising student behavior. 7. I teach and encourage students to conduct experiments in biology. 8. I develop and integrate illustrative concepts in biology teaching methods 9. I design and develop classroom assignments and programs in biology 10. I conduct examinations and grade students in biology 11. I assist faculty in their daily tasks and activities. 12. I maintain appropriate records, materials, equipment and facilities. 13. Supervise students' laboratory work.