Junior Secondary Science Tutor
Home tutor in Eti Osa, Lagos
As a junior secondary science tutor, some of my activities include;
- Teach biology science to the students by explaining the complex subject matter and answering their queries.
- Provide coaching to the students to acquire knowledge in specialized biology branches - molecular biology, marine biology, botany, zoology, etc.
- Prepare teaching aids with the help of charts or PPT presentations to help the students understand the intricacies of the subject in a simple manner
- Gather samples, and conduct experiments to give live examples to the students while teaching the curriculum
- Supervise the students' laboratory work and guide them during experiments
- Work together with research teams and conduct experiments to make new discoveries in biology
- Prepare research reports and submit science writings for journals and newspapers
- Draft examination papers and determine the parameters for judging the performance
- Provide feedback to the students about their performance in class tests and examinations and help them improve
Godday R. also teaches
I am a graduate of Chemistry from Delta State University.
I have over 10 years of productive experience working as a private tutor in the area of Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics. I live in Lagos where I have successfully tutor over 100 students to pass various school exams, national and international exams.
My rare skills are my ability to teach any kind of students, by motivating them to pass any exams with flying colors.
Sep 2004 - Nov 2008
Delta State University, Abraka
Jan 2012 - Present
I prepare the students for WAEC, organizing internal exams and as the School librarian.
Head of Science
May 2011 - Jan 2012
KOSEC Secondary School
I prepare the students for WAEC, organizing internal exams and Managing the science labs.