Common Entrance Math Tutor
Home tutor in Yaba, Lagos
MATHEMATICS MADE EASY WITH MR. CALEB
I have more than five years practical experiences in teaching primary school learner of different age bracket and three years of teaching secondary school students.
I have prepared several students for common entrance examination, WAEC, NECO, JAMB, GCE and UTME. Their success is my confident that I am good in what I do.
I am more interested in teaching mathematics because it is a mental reasoning subject most students always run from.
I try to implement fun teaching techniques for my students so that they don't get bored of the teaching and the topic.
I also build confident in them to attempt questions on their own. Fear of failing most time cripple the ability of most students and this is what I do correct over the years and it has helped them improve greatly.
I am very certain that you will see great results in your child performance in school and a noticeable interest from your child's attitude towards the subject and calculating subjects in general.
ODU C. also teaches
Thank you for visiting my profile. Here are a few reasons why I'm the best available hand for your ward:
1. I am an experienced home tutor with a personalized approach and enthusiastic about sharing and building knowledge capacity: My teaching methodology is focused on improving the students generally.
2. General Mathematics teaches more than mere calculations, but equally, help students to develop analytical minds. If this is not gotten right at this level, a not so smart adult may result. Hence, it is important that an experienced and patient Tutor who will deploy an illustrative mode of teaching, to ensure that it is not only understood but enjoyed by the student. Having taught this for more than seven years at basic school level(primary and secondary) with both Nigeria and British curriculum. I believe I'm more than qualify to deliver.
3. I try to implement fun teaching techniques for my students so that they don't get bored of the teaching and the topic which has helped me to build confident in them to attempt questions on their own. Fear of failing most time cripple the ability of most students and this is what I have been correcting over the years and it has helped them improve greatly.
I am very certain that you will see great results in your child performance in school and a noticeable interest from your child's attitude towards his or her studies.
4. I have been able to prepare students for Common Entrance, WAEC, NECO, GCE JAMB and UTME and likewise I do take undergraduate tutorial classes.
The success of students I had prepared for exams is my confident that I am good at what I do. Many of my students parents are seeing the rapid mprovement in their child's performance in test and exams.
My rare skills of imparting my students remains my strength of excellence in teaching career.
HND Mechanical Engineering
Apr 2014 - Jun 2017
Yaba College of Technology. Lagos
Sep 2010 - Jul 2014
Reco Group of Schools
- I came up with structures to improve student's academic performance. - I usually had to conduct extra-curriculum activities including debate competitions, quizzes, spelling bees and mental maths.
Jan 2016 - Dec 2017
Evergreen Royal Private School
- I taught Mathematics and Further Mathematics for both secondary and primary levels of learning.