Senior Secondary School Math Tutor
Home tutor in Surulere Lagos State, Lagos
Senior Secondary School Mathematics Tutor
A math teacher with over five years’ experience, with an in-depth knowledge of mathematics and its theories, including complex math concepts.
- Skilled in various methods of classroom instruction and management techniques.
- Passionate toward educating children in mathematics.
Objective – Looking to work with an educational institution, to teach mathematics to students and educate them in understanding math fundamentals.
- Prepared chapter assignments for the students.
- Assessed learning absorption and retention, and adapted instructional techniques to the level of students.
- Ensured that all assignments were duly completed by the students.
- Held responsibility of orderliness of the assigned classroom.
- Planned math lessons and prepared instructional materials, individualized for students with issues.
- Guided students from [either elementary school or high school, grades] in mathematics.
- Directed students in completing the curriculum for their end term examinations
- Taught and assisted students in solving complex numerical problems.
- Explained different techniques with which a problem could be solved.
- Graded students’ examination sheets.
Israel E. also teaches
I'm a graduate of of Mathematics Education from the University of Lagos, and also have a National Dploma(ND) in Mechanical Engineering from Yaba College of TECHNOLOGY.
I've six(6) years experience working as a teacher in secondary school and have engaged lots of students in private tutoring in preparation for both national and international examinations such as WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB, and IGCSE.
I'm an expert in Mathematics, Physics, Further Mathematics and Biology. I derived pleasure in teaching, cause teaching is a about moulding lives of people to achieve an excellent result. I've been able to tutor over 50 students succesfully all through my years of teaching and I've vast experiences on tutoring.
Mediocre teachers tell stories, good teachers explain, superior teachers demonstrate, but a great teacher inspires. I'm a great teacher, because I inspire my students.
B.Sc Mathematics Education
Sep 2015 - Feb 2019
University of Lagos
ND Mechanical Engineering
Sep 2013 - Feb 2017
Yaba College of Technology, Yaba
Mathematics and physics tutor
Sep 2013 - Feb 2015
Learning Hub Tutorial Centre
I prepared students in Mathematics, Physics, Further Mathematics, and Biology for both National and International examinations such as WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB, and IGCSE. And they all did excellently
Further Mathematics and Mathematics
Feb 2016 - Feb 2019
Penny International College
I help prepare students in both Further mathematics and mathematics for WAEC, NECO, GCE and JAMB examinations.