WAEC Government Tutor
Home tutor in Nyanya, Abuja
1. English, as a subject, may look difficult for ESL learners but very simple to master. If it is not fully understood, a not so academically sound adult will emerge. So, it is necessary to look for an experienced, patient, and illustrative tutor who would make learning illustrative and enjoyable by the student. Having taught this subject for 8 years at both primary and secondary schools, I'm sure I'm more than qualify to deliver.
2. Not only have I taught English language for 8 years, I have also achieved amazing results with my students. Desmond, one of my students, now has amazing interest in English language, the subject he had hated with passion. After just two weeks of teaching, he went ahead to score an A in his junior WAEC.
3. I do build a very cordial relationship with my students in order to turn them to my friends. This makes me approachable to them and they'll feel free to ask me questions. I use illustrations to aid learning process and the results have remained amazing.
4. I try to build a child's confidence and mastery of topics in line with curriculum of interest. I explore each topic thoroughly and from there, we tackle series of questions together. Also, we do a weekly review of what was taught so that my students can learn at a jet's speed.
5. In addition to teaching, I try as much as possible to inspire your kids for academic excellence.That's why you should hire me.
BA Mass Communication
Jan 2012 - Jul 2016
Adekunle Ajasin University
ND Mass Communication
Feb 2006 - Aug 2008
Feb 2017 - Dec 2017
Covenant Secondary School
I taught students the rudiments of Systemic Functional English, the latest brand of English grammar. I gave out assignments, marked the assignments, and proffered solutions to the questions. Also, I graded the students based on the assessment provided by the school.
English and Government Instructor
Jan 2018 - Mar 2019
I taught students grammar and its functional use in everyday interactions. I also taught the various branches of the language, as well as English structure. I set exams, marked them, and graded the students accordingly. In the area of government, I taught the students the various concepts of the language as well as their features and functions.
Use of English Tutor
Jul 2016 - Dec 2016
St. Catherine College
At this school, I taught students the rudiments of English language. I assessed my students and ensure that they understand the subject more accurately.