WAEC Government Tutor
Home tutor in Nyanya, Abuja
Experienced Tutor of Government
For the past 7 years, I have shown students the master key that's capable of unlocking all the stubborn Government questions in WAEC, NECO, and JAMB examinations. You want to know the secret? I create visible examples of each concept I teach using 'the Nigerian factor,' and the result has always been amazing.
Also, I run an interactive but well coordinated class, that looks challenging, yet interesting to my students. By first captivating the attention of my students and making the lecture interesting to them, they'll be glad to learn and chip in reasonable examples, when the need arises.
What made me a bunch of success is my ability to teach in line with the learning level of every student I attend to.
Just make the contact and I'll be glad to help your child attain success.
Olaniyi A. also teaches
1. English, as a subject, may look difficult for ESL learners but very simple to master. If it is not fully understood, a not so academically sound adult will emerge. So, it is necessary to look for an experienced, patient, and illustrative tutor who would make learning illustrative and enjoyable by the student. Having taught this subject for 8 years at both primary and secondary schools, I'm sure I'm more than qualify to deliver.
2. Not only have I taught English language for 8 years, I have also achieved amazing results with my students. Desmond, one of my students, now has amazing interest in English language, the subject he had hated with passion. After just two weeks of teaching, he went ahead to score an A in his junior WAEC.
3. I do build a very cordial relationship with my students in order to turn them to my friends. This makes me approachable to them and they'll feel free to ask me questions. I use illustrations to aid learning process and the results have remained amazing.
4. I try to build a child's confidence and mastery of topics in line with curriculum of interest. I explore each topic thoroughly and from there, we tackle series of questions together. Also, we do a weekly review of what was taught so that my students can learn at a jet's speed.
5. In addition to teaching, I try as much as possible to inspire your kids for academic excellence.That's why you should hire me.
BA Mass Communication
Jan 2012 - Jul 2016
Adekunle Ajasin University
ND Mass Communication
Feb 2006 - Aug 2008
Feb 2017 - Dec 2017
Covenant Secondary School
I taught students the rudiments of Systemic Functional English, the latest brand of English grammar. I gave out assignments, marked the assignments, and proffered solutions to the questions. Also, I graded the students based on the assessment provided by the school.
English and Government Instructor
Jan 2018 - Mar 2019
I taught students grammar and its functional use in everyday interactions. I also taught the various branches of the language, as well as English structure. I set exams, marked them, and graded the students accordingly. In the area of government, I taught the students the various concepts of the language as well as their features and functions.
Use of English Tutor
Jul 2016 - Dec 2016
St. Catherine College
At this school, I taught students the rudiments of English language. I assessed my students and ensure that they understand the subject more accurately.