Pre-Primary & Lower Primary Tutor
Home tutor in Kaduna North, Kaduna
- I have a strong understanding of children behaviors.
- I have the ability to put together customized lesson plans.
- Superior ability to encourage gifted children
- Good time management and organizational skills
During my previous experience as a Pre-primary and lower primary tutor;
- I taught a variety of subjects including mathematics, history, spelling, science, rhyme and creative writing.
- I assessed my pupil's progress and adjusted lesson plans based on their abilities.
- I offered constructive feedback to students and parents.
- I reviewed pupils assignments and provided a fair evaluation of all work
- I collated activity resources and materials
- I communicated children's growth and development to parents and guardians on a regular basis
- I identified child development and behavior problems and suggested solutions and remedies
- I fostered personal social and emotional development of all children
- I assisted in developing children's numeracy, literacy and language skills
- I encouraged cooperative and respectful behavior
- I consulted with other teachers and management as needed
- I maintained and updated child records and assessments.
Sodiq O. also teaches
I hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.
I have three years of experience in training people how to use computer and how to repair computer system. Also i have teaching experience on Computer Studies/ICT subject in secondary school both West African Examination Council/ National Examination Council curriculum and Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE). I live in Kaduna where i teach in a Secondary School where we prepare students for IGCSE examinations.
B.Sc Computer Science
Sep 2009 - Jul 2013
Computer Science department Practical Lecturer
Nov 2013 - May 2015
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology
1. Instructor to students on how to write JAVA, Basic, C# programs and how to use html to develop website. 2. Supervise students final year project. 3. Managing of school internet server.
Feb 2017 - Jan 2019
Infosys Digital Solutions
1. IT instructor 2. Setting up networked computer laboratory in different locations
Jan 2019 - Present
1. Preparing students for O'Level and IGCSE Exams 2. Instructor for Key Stage 1 and 2 students on how to perform various tasks with the computer ranging from graphics design, website design, database development, document production, application development etc.
Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme
Jul 2011 - Oct 2011
LAUTECH ICT Centre
Diagnosing network and system units with both hardware and software faults