Common Entrance Math Tutor
Home tutor in Kosofe, Lagos
I have been involved in preparing Primary School Pupils for Common Entrance Examinations in Mathematics and Quantitative for over a decade now. I have conducted many home lessons spanning over 5 years now with over 70% positive results
Other responsibilities I performed are as follows;
- prepare and deliver lessons.
- mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
- research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials
- select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment, including pod-casts and interactive white boards
- prepare pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- manage pupil behavior in the classroom and on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehavior.
- liaise with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers.
- Bestowing students with arithmetic and problem-solving skills is one of the many duties I do.
Temitayo A. also teaches
I am a graduate of Business Education from the University of Nigeria Nsukka.
I have 3+ years professional experience as an Account Officer. Professional Hands-on experience in Secretarial/Administartive Duties.
I am vast in areas such as Financial Accounting, Commerce and other Business related courses.
Management and Accounting
Jan 2019 - Present
Obafemi Awolowo University
B.Sc Business education
Jan 2009 - Jul 2012
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Yabatech Campus)
Sep 2006 - Aug 2009
Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka, Lagos.
Business Education/Marketing Teacher
Dec 2013 - Nov 2014
Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Abeokuta
Assigned with the responsibility of teaching Business Studies (J.S.S2) and Marketing (S.S.S1) as part of service year assignment.