Omotayo K.

A-level Chemistry Tutor

Home tutor in Kosofe, Lagos

Reserve your spot with Omotayo K.

Interested in this Tutor? Click on the button to reserve a spot the tutor

A-level chemistry tutor with 80% success rate

I have been an A level chemistry tutor since 2016 and already produced an A* student, A and also B and C grades. My method involves making the students apply their knowledge and understanding of concepts by giving them just 30% of the relevant information while they source for the remaining 70% via solving past questions. I have a pool of resources which I share with my students to aid their personal study. My classes are always interactive and students always appreciate my style of making the abstract subject of chemistry so simple and easy to understand.

I teach Chemistry because of the love I developed for it right from my secondary school days. Even though it is the most abstract of the sciences and students mostly find it difficult to grasp, my job entails making them appreciate its simplicity with lots of testimonies to this effect. My use of everyday examples during classes which students can relate with also helps a lot in breaking the concepts down.

Omotayo K. also teaches


I am a graduate of Biochemistry from Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile Ife. At present, I am pursuing my Masters degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry at University of Lagos.

I have over 10 years experience as a teacher, having started out teaching the Nigerian curriculum with SSCE and JAMB to a great success with respect to excellent results for students. At present, I specialise in teaching Chemisty for CIE IGCSE and A levels and this has also been a tremendous success.


I specialise in making students appreciate the subject by breaking the concepts down in a very simple way to understand.

Read More


  • B.Sc Biochemistry

    Jun 2009 - Sep 2013

    Obafemi Awolowo University

  • M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry

    Mar 2019 - Present

    University of Lagos


  • Chemistry teacher

    Jul 2016 - Present

    The 16Plus School

    I train students to complete the CIE AS and A level ccurriculum in 9 months as an accelerated program. I also train students to pass IGCSE chemistry examination as well as WAEC and UTME. It has been a success story