Junior Secondary Science Tutor
Home tutor in Ibadan South-West, Oyo
- My teaching of basic science will help the student to lay a good foundation for the subject as they go higher
- I create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on national, local and school standards in science education and research and knowledge of developmental behaviors.
- I will make sure deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods
- My teaching methods involve differentiating lessons when needed to give my students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency or level of interest in the subject.
- I also make sure that i evaluate the performance of my students on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
- Communication with parents regarding student progress, potential and behavior periodically is also an important attribute of mine.
Timothy A. also teaches
I am a National Diploma holder in science Laboratory Technology from Federal College of Animal Health and production Technology, Ibadan. I have a B.Sc in Agronomy in view from the University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
I have 2 years working experience as an Assistant Science Laboratory Technologist at the Soil Chemistry Laboratory of the Federal College of Agriculture, Ibadan.
My core skills is imparting knowledge to people and it is what I love doing.
ND Science Laboratory Technology
Jan 2014 - Dec 2016
Federal College of Animal health and Production Technology, Ibadan
Feb 2017 - Present
University of Ibadan
Assistant Science Laboratory Technologist
Jan 2018 - Present
Federal College of Agriculture, Ibadan
Assist with the coordination of student practicals with the Laboratory scientist