Chimuanya E.


Home tutor in Kosofe, Lagos

Reserve your spot with Chimuanya E.

IELTS Tutor with two years experience

I have successfully tutored over 10 students for IELTS exams within a space of three weeks. 90% scored a band 8.0 and the other 10% a band 7.0. I am the tutor for you. With a band 8.0 in the General Training IELTS exams, it is safe to say that I have a wide range of vocabulary and a strong command of English. My patience and ability to teach also make me a very good tutor. In just three weeks, I can successfully prepare you for all the Four Modules ( Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing) of IELTS. But it is also going to take some amount of commitment from you. I guarantee you at least a band 7.5 on your first trial if I tutor you. Within two weeks of learning with me, your vocabulary and pronunciations will definitely improve. I bring my A-Game to everything I do and tutoring is no different.

Chimuanya E. also teaches


I am a graduate of Prosthesis and Orthotics from the Federal University of Technology Owerri.

I currently live in Lagos. I have written the IELTS examination and I scored a Band 8.0. I currently privatelt tutor students preparing for the IELTS examination.

I also have a good command of the English language so, I am the right tutor to help you prepare for the exams. I have over three years experience as a class teacher where I specialised in Basic Science, Agricultural Science, English language and Biology. In my teaching days, I also doubled as a private tutor where I successfully prepared students for class exams, national exams and international exams. During my National Youth Service, I successfully prepare the WAEC class for Biology exam. There was a 100% success. That actually broke the record in the school. I also currently teach at the Sunday school in my local church.

I have been told I am a born teacher because I have a rare abiltiy to impart knowledge easily to children and adults. My love and passion for children also drives me to be a better tutor everyday. I not only prepare students for exams, I also prepare them for "life" as many of my students remain motivated and have a positive outlook to life even after my reign as their tutor.

Read More


  • B.Tech Public Health

    Oct 2009 - Dec 2014

    Federal University of Technology, Owerri


  • Class teacher

    Jan 2013 - Jul 2016

    Our Saviour International School

    While I was a class teacher at Our Saviour, I did the following: -create lesson notes, -set, mark and score exam questions, -mentor and encourage students to be their best, -give class works and home works and score them -conduct morning assemblies, -organize class plays, -engage the students in extra curricular activities, -tutor students who are lagging behind in class privately.

  • Tutor

    Jan 2013 - Present

    Private Tutoring

    1. Impact the student with basic knowledge of the subjects being taught. 2. Create an environment conducive to learning and discipline. 3. Make engaging lessons that develops the student's critical thinking and problem solving skills. 4. Assist the student's progress regularly. 5. Plan and supervise purposeful assignments. Key achievements: • Develop interests of students towards the subject being taught • Work diligently and efficiently without any major problem.

  • Tutor

    Jan 2016 - Present

    Private Tutoring

    Proficient IELTS Tutor