Olumide A.

Senior Secondary School Commerce Tutor

Home tutor in Lagos Mainland, Lagos

Reserve your spot with Olumide A.


Lesson

I have prepared about 500 students for West African Examination Council (WAEC) the during time a tutor, teaching both officially in schools and privately at various homes of clients and with fantastic results.


My students with time have grown to be fond of commerce as a subject because of how interesting the subject is and the teaching methods I use.

I prepare lesson plan and structures around teaching Commerce as a subject and also take my time to explain the topics in details to my students while being precise and straight to the point and also giving rooms for questions so that I can always explain aspects that are confusing to them.

Especially those who are slow in learning, they most times need definitions to be broken down in very simple English words or use experiences they can relate with to help them understand and with these, 90% of them get nothing less than B and the remaining 10% get nothing less than C in Commerce.


Olumide A. also teaches

About

I got my 1st degree in Education Economics at the Lagos State University, Ojo and acquired my 2nd degree in Educational Management at the University of Lagos.

 

Read More

Education

  • B.Ed Education & Economics

    Mar 2011 - Jan 2015

    Lagos State University

  • M.Sc Education and Administration

    Jan 2018 - Present

    University of Lagos

Experience

  • Tutor

    Aug 2015 - Present

    Mindsmith Tutors

    Teach students Economics/Business Studies (British/Nigerian curriculum) Prepare students for IGSCE and WAEC. Examinations

  • Economics, Commerce Teacher

    Sep 2016 - Mar 2017

    Seylek Group of School

    Plan, set and evaluate given test, assignment and examinations Prepare lesson notes, Lesson planning and preparation diaries and mark attendance. Supervised pupils conduct during class and break-times. Running extra curriculum class.