Computer Science Tutor
In teaching Computer Science, I encourage my students to be goal-oriented and maintain enthusiasm and motivation by establishing clear attainable goals which strikes a balance between challenging them and also developing their confidence.
Prepclass Tutor Since: May 2018
My name is Francis, I am a graduate of Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Akwa Ibom University.
I have over seven years working experience as a lesson teacher in the areas of Mathematics, Further Mathematics And Computer Science.
Imparting knowledge is what I hold dear to me. I make sure my students fully understand every concepts and are able to apply them in their daily life.
Mathematics Teacher/IT PersonnelMay 2017 - Apr 2018
Government Day Secondary School
1. Taught mathematics and data processing in the senior secondary classes. 2. Installation of windows operating system to the new school computers. 3. Teach the general staffs to use desktop programs such as Microsoft office and other office software. 4. Assist the teacher and students with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
Computer TeacherMay 2018 - Jul 2018
Paradise Comprehensive Secondary School
• Taught computer science for junior secondary classes and data processing in the senior secondary classes. • Installation of windows operating system to the new school computers. • Teach the general staffs to use desktop programmes such as Microsoft office and other office software. • Assist the teacher and students with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
PHP Web Developer/Software TrainerMay 2018 - Present
CodeSpace Technology Company
1. Teach the students to use various computer languages and specialist applications. 2. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers. 3. Build efficient, reusable and testable PHP modules. 4. Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges. 5. Integration of data storage solution.
Network Technician (Intern)Oct 2015 - Apr 2016
Chevron Nigeria Limited
1. Designing of CAT5 & CAT6 Ethernet cables (LAN cables) and set up computer for new user. 2. Assists with basic troubleshooting, backup and archiving. 3. Helps install and improve computer software and network equipment. 4. Troubleshooting communication problem with the system and telephone (Most were CISCO VoIP Phones).
Web developer/UI designer (Intern)Mar 2017 - May 2017
Olotu Square Technology Company
ICT SupportOct 2018 - Present
DEL Waste Management Company
1. Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges. 2. Integration of data storage solution. 3. Install and Configure computer hardware operating systems and applications. 4. Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults replace parts as required. 5. Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports. 6. Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
B.ENG Electrical / Electronic EngineeringFeb 2012 - Mar 2017
Akwa Ibom State University